El Camino’s is giving weekend warriors added reasons to get up and at ’em by introducing a new lineup of authentic Mexican Brunch fare and signature drink features available at the popular Mount Pleasant cantina starting March 11th.
Available from 10am – 2:30pm on Saturdays and Sundays, the new El Camino’s Brunch Menu features an array of traditional Mexican favourites, pequeños like Tajin-dusted Chicharrones, Pan de Maize with burnt onion butter, house-cut Patatas Fritas with chipotle mayo and Tortilla Soup as well as sweet and savoury signature dishes such as:
- Classico (two eggs any style, home fries and sourdough toast)
- Chorillana Chilena (breakfast hash with crispy home fries, beef strips, chorizo, caramelized onions, tomatoes, chipotle mayo, jack cheese, two sunny eggs)
- Huevos Rancheros (two crispy tortillas topped with refried black beans, two sunny up eggs, ranchero sauce, avocado slices & feta)
- Chilaquiles (house made crispy tortilla chips with tomatillo sauce, scrambled eggs, sour cream, black beans & feta)
- Que Me Ves (Two Rivers chorizo, ham, fried eggs, chipotle mayo, lettuce tomato and potatoes on a bolillo bun)
- Enfrijoladas (two corn tortillas stuffed with scrambled eggs, topped with refried beans, sour cream, chorizo crumbs, red onion, Cotija cheese)
- Recalentado (sweet toasted corn bread topped with pork carnitas, two sunny eggs and Pasilla Hollandaise)
- Poblano Breakfast Taco (two eggs scrambled with poblano peppers, caramelized onions, corn, Monterey Jack cheese, chipotle crema, served on house potatoes and two flour tortillas)
- Argentino Breakfast Taco (two eggs scrambled with chorizo, salsa Martajada, pickled onions, Serrano chili, served on house potatoes and two flour tortillas)
- Canela French Toast (cinnamon loaf drizzled with tequila caramel sauce, whipped cream, fresh strawberries, banana slices & candied pepitas)
At the bar, El Camino’s will give guests new ways to slip and slide into the weekend with drink features like Build-Your-Own-Mimosa Kits (bottle of bubbly, side cars of rotating fresh juices), Micheladas, Caesars in Classic and Jalapeño varieties; Lime, Orange and Grapefruit Margmosas, the signature El Gringo (Hornitos black barrel tequila, Kahlua, coffee, milk, cream) and more.
Where | 3520 Main Street, Vancouver, Canada
Website | Instagram